Friday, June 6, 2008

stacey & brandon

I was unpacking my camera bag when I got home from our shoot and noticed I still had Brandon's watch and Stacey's sunglasses. That about says it, we had such an awesome time and we were so excited at the end of out shoot, it completely slipped our mind. Stacey & Brandon, you two rock! Our time was too short and I can't wait till July. Even though you said Brandon was not used to "PDA" you sure couldn't tell. :) Enjoy the show and keep an eye out for a custom designed engagement album.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know these two characters and you did an amazing job capturing them. They are so fun loving, caring individuals and you were able to grab that on film. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Kevin, the pictures are amazing!! They turned out so well and we were really excited to show everyone. You did such a great job at capturing us in the moment! Friends and family have been commenting on our pics all day! We can't wait to work with you again in July!

shelby said...

These pictures are beautiful. Stacey and Brandon both look amazing and their chemistry is captured in the photos. Cheers to the photographer whom was able to show how much these two are in love. My sister looks gorgeous and my brother-in-law to be is quite handsom haha.. Cant wait until the wedding : )
props to the photographer,
the little sister